Sunday, October 21, 2012

"i feel i can express my feelings to anyone, you don't necessarily have to trust them to do so"

so we didn't take photos. But we swear by my crystallized sweat and nico's seventeen pairs of jeans that we completed the race with the bizillions of germ-looking people in black dry fit shirts today.

And hi nico if you ever read this, i really like how you see the better side of people and bring out the better side of me. It's as though you're constantly reminding me (just with your presence) to not be judgemental and always attempt to understand people.
-

Suddenly realised I've been rather anti-social, turning down the 'new' people in my life, not even putting in the effort to know them better. I wonder what people think about my text replies that always come hours or a day late. I have no right to feel sad when I scroll through all the pictures others take together.

No comments: